Terms of Service
Mr. Shuttle will try in all instances to undertake and complete the request that has been given to us, but it is necessary, with our experience, to have certain terms and conditions, applying to certain situations.
Bookings & Cancellations:
1. We will log your information, quote your exact fare and schedule a pickup time.
2. Our Computerized booking system ensures that no matter how long in advance you’re booking is made, we have it on our schedule.
3. Booking are subject to availability. E-mail us as soon as you’ve made your flight arrangements to avoid disappointment.
4. Bookings must be confirmed via e-mail by a Mr. Shuttle booking agent within one (2) business day.
5. Our booking hours are: Mon-Fri 08h00 AM to 17h00 PM Central Africa Time (GMT+2).
6. Any booking taken and confirmed by us will be undertaken.
7. Please contact us if your flight plans change (24 hours notification required).
8. Allow sufficient time for transfers to the airport. At least 2 hours on domestic flights and 3 hours on international flights prior to departure time. These times allow for one hour travel time from Pretoria to Johannesburg International Airport.
9. Cancellations must be verified and confirmed with a Mr. Shuttle booking agent in writing via e-mail. Bookings will remain valid and subject to all applicable charges and terms of service until we you receive an e-mail confirmation from a Mr. Shuttle booking agent stating otherwise.
10. We have a 24 hour cancellation period and for any transfer not cancelled or changed in writing 24 hours before the reserved time, a full cancellation fee will be charged.
11. Refunds will be paid as follows:
- 0 – 1 day prior to depature – No refund will be paid.
- 2 – 5 days prior to departure – a 50% refund will be paid.
- 5 – more days prior to departure – a full refund will be paid.
- All cancellations to be in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Third party partners reserve the right not to provide refunds for cancellations.
12. Full fare will be charged in the event of the client not showing up or contacting a Mr. Shuttle representative after 20 minutes from scheduled collection time for shuttles to the airport or other destination and 90 minutes after actual arrival time of a scheduled flight at the OR Tambo (Johannesburg) International Airport.
13. If a flight is delayed, we will endeavour to monitor the situation and meet it at the new arrival time, subject to the information provided by the Airport Company of South Africa (ACSA) flight information system. However, should your flight be delayed by a couple of hours due to reasons including but not limited to weather, airport closures, mechanical faults, technical problems or airport strikes, please try and contact us to advise the new arrival time.
14. Should you be delayed inside the airport terminal such as Customs or luggage issues – if possible, please find a way to contact our booking office or the driver waiting for you in the arrival hall to inform us of the situation and ensure the driver continue to wait for you.
15. If no ACSA flight information is available indicating a delayed or early arrival status, 60 minutes before a flight is scheduled to arrive, we will assume the flight will arrive on time.
16. If the flight status change to “diverted” or “indefinitely delayed” after a driver has been dispatched, we will wait one hour at the airport for a status update. If the status remains unchanged, we end the shuttle with original quoted shuttle costs to your account and schedule a second shuttle to collect you at the updated arrival time if this information is available to us, with the second shuttle charged at the same rate as your original quote also to your account.
17. Waiting time will be charged at R100 per hour or part thereof on the following:
o 90 minutes after international flight arrivals
o 60 minutes after domestic flight arrivals
o 30 minutes after scheduled shuttle departure for any other shuttles unless quoted otherwise or requested by you in which case we will charge R150 per hour for waiting.
18. It is your responsibility to contact a Mr. Shuttle representative if you cannot locate your driver at the airport or at the scheduled time from your departure address. If you make alternate transport arrangements without contacting a Mr. Shuttle representative, you will remain liable for all quoted fares.
19. Baggage – advise us if you require more space for baggage than what a normal economy class passenger sedan offers. If necessary, your shuttle can be upgraded to a kombi/minibus.
20. Transfers with multiple pick-up or drop-off points will have a surcharge of R150.00 per address or according to Mr. Shuttle’s discretion. Contact us for an exact quote
21. All Toll Fees and fuel included.
22. No entrance fees are included.
23. Transfers before 06h00 AM and after 22h00 will carry an additional surcharge of 25% of the value of the transfer.
24. There are no other surcharges or hidden costs such as meet and greet charges.
25. Prices subject to your final itinerary
26. Prices subject to substantive increases without prior notice.
27. Payment must be made at least three (3) days before departure; unless arranged otherwise.
28. We do not currently accept credit cheques.
29. Non-payments or late payments without prior arrangement will be subject to 15.5% interest.
30. Smoking & the use of alcoholic beverages will not be allowed on our shuttles.
31. These Terms of Service are subject change without prior notice.